VISA requirements for:
Purpose of going to Japan is on package tour / exhibition
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
1. Philippine Passport
2. Visa Application Form – A4 size [CLICK HERE]
3. Photo Specs:
4. *Birth Certificate of applicant – PSA Original (please refer to the “Additional Requirement” if Birth Certificate is Late Registration or Non Record or Unreadable)
5. *Marriage Certificate – PSA Original (if the applicant is married)
*(4 and 5 must be from PSA main Office/Serbilis Outlet Center (Nationwide) issued within one (1) year). In case of non-record, you must submit a certificate of non-record together with the one from the Local Civil Registrar.
EXEMPTION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES & MARRIAGE CONTRACT
If the applicant has a passport (old or valid) with a used Japanese visa
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
If Birth Certificate from PSA is unreadable, or If there is no record in PSA, (in addition to “Certificate of Non-Record” from PSA Headquarter)
BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR
If Birth Certificate (PSA) is “Late Registration”
BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE and
SCHOOL RECORD (Form 137)
Please indicate complete address and land line (telephone, if applicable) of the church in the baptismal certificate, and of the school in school record 6. Daily Schedule in Japan
7. Personal Bank Certificate (Original - valid at least 2 mos. upon issuance) • For Foreign National – photocopy of bank statement with contact details if the account is outside the Phils. • Guarantor – FOR SPONSORED/INCENTIVE TRIPS
8. Income Tax Return (Form 2316/ 1700/ 1701/ 1702) original and photocopy in A4 paper Copy of DTI / SEC if the applicant is submitting the company ITR. • Of Guarantor – FOR SPONSORED TRIPS i. Include the SEC of company if submitting the company ITR Explanation letter if the applicant cannot submit due to the following reason: i. If the applicant has no Guarantor but will submit Bank Certificate a) Retired b) Housewife c) Senior Citizen d) Etc. ii. If the applicant is an OFW.
9. Signed Guarantee Letter – (for individual applicants), if applicant/s cannot provide the financial documents (Bank Certificate & ITR). Please use the Guarantee Letter Form of Japan Embassy available at UHI website. Guarantor can be: • Parent (either Father or Mother) – if travelling with minors or unemployed children • Husband or Wife – if one of them is not submitting financial documents • Immediate Relative – if the applicant is a Senior Citizen and will not be able submit financial documents Company - for sponsored/incentive trips • Fiancée
10. Affidavit of Discrepancy - if there is a problem with the spelling of names or birth dates in the Birth Certificate and Passport.
11. Photocopy of passport’s Bio page or any Gov’t issued ID and Visa page (if available) – if Guarantor is not an applicant
12. Copy of I-CARD or AEP– For Foreign National or Passport copy if the Guarantor is a Foreign National
13. Authorization Letter and copy of Valid ID – if one of the applicant cannot personally come to file their visa applications.
Please Note: It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she meets the requirements for the grant of visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed above is encouraged (e.g. applicant’s economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation
Submission of requirements does not guarantee issuance of visa.
• Additional documents may be requested where necessary. Applicants are given three (3) months to submit additional requirements. Otherwise application will be terminated.
• Documents submitted for application will not be returned.
• When visa is not granted, the reasons of denial will not be disclosed. Applicants may apply again after six (6) month with the same purpose, unless there are emergency / humanitarian reasons, or application for different purpose.
2. VISA Application Form - A4 size [CLICK HERE]
3. Recent Photo
4. Other Supporting Documents
NOTE: Additional Requirements:
- Copy of Icard
If invited to Korea
- Original invitation letter notarized in Korea
- Copy of 1st page of invitor’s passport
- Copy of Business permit from Korea
If the company will shoulder the trip
- Guarantee letter from company
- Original bank certificate of the company
- Copy of business documents and ITR of the company
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED UPON RELEASING OF PASSPORT.
1.Accomplished online application form.
2.Passport-size photo. Soft copy. White background.
3.Copy of passport info page. Scanned. Must be clear.
4.Evidence of financial capacity. Any or all of the following:
5.Travel history. You’ll be asked to provide scanned copies of the pages of your OLD and CURRENT passports that have entry and exit stamps and visas.
6.Evidence of employment or business ownership. For employees, it can be any or all of the following:
7.Evidence of family composition (recommended). It can be any of the following:
8.Evidence of Planned Tourism Activities. (For Tourist Stream ONLY)
9.Evidence of Business-Related Reason for Travel. (For Business Stream ONLY.) It can be any or all of the following: